Amaan Ali Khan... read more
The Harmonium has been a vital instrument in Indian music since the 18th century. Although not a product of the Indian origin, the Harmonium was quickly adapted to, by the Indian musicians due to its deep melody and the intricate notes it can produce. The most popular of these Harmoniums is the hand pumped Harmonium. Popular in virtually all Indian music, perhaps barring only the Carnatic genre, the Harmonium is a widely used instrument in folk music, ghazals, independent vocals and often as an accompaniment with Dance.
About This Product
- Excellent wood
- Good quality reeds
- No air leakage
This Harmonium is made out of supreme quality Teak wood which allows it to be sturdy. Also, the fibres in Teak are thick and closely situated, hence the resonance on Teak would be much better than the resonance on Pine or Fir. The instrument is of a professional grade and has top class workmanship.
Watch the attached video demo for the instrument.
- Handcrafted Teak wood Harmoniums. Easy to handle
- Sturdy and has good resonance and sustaining sound quality
- Professional grade instrument. Top class workmanship
- Has 39 keys. Made from best quality materials. Standard 440Hz tuned
- Has 3 and one quarter ‘saptak’ or octaves
- Four stoppers. Four drones
- Instant response keys. No lag time
- Straight multi-fold bellow with 3 folds which allows the even pumping of air
- Has two handles on both sides. Special glossy finish on wood
- Beautifully carved jaali
- Quality tested by Ultimate Guru
- Made in India by master craftsman
- Checked for air leaks.
- Chrome plated knobs
Package Includes :
- One Ultimate Guru Concert Grade Harmonium
- One Rexene Bag
- Height : 12 inches
- Length : 21 inches
- Width : 11 inches
- Weight : 10 kgs