This week we feature Soham Munim, one of the most illustrious Sitar players of his generation and a wonderful human being, who took time out from his ... read more
About This Product
- Long shelf life
- Can be used for multiple instruments
- Reusable if stored in the right conditions
The beats produced on the faces of the Mridangam are "Chaapu Naadham","Meethu Naadham" and "Thoppi". All these sounds must be corresponsing to each other.
To tune the right face of the Mridangam, a special clay or a Rawa paste is used. This Rawa paste maybe perishable and has to be made repeatedly.
Ultimate Guru brings to you a special imported clay which can be used to tune the Mridangams and to get a good bass sound. This clay if re-usable and can be removed and stored after it has been played. The Mridangam skin suffers no damage with the usage of this clay.
Features for Ultimate Guru Mridangam Tuning Clay are
- Storable and re-usable
- Non-perishable uptil one year
- Can be used with three Mridangams upto a 3 months or one Mridangam upto one year.
- Is delivered in air locked and zip locked bags to avoid moisture loss
- Should be stored in cool, dark place.
- Three portions of tuning clay for Mridangam
- Air lock metal container for storage of clay